- Greece has brought into force Presidential Decree No 106/2007 of 14 June 2007 (Government Gazette of the Hellenic Republic No 135 of 21 June 2007, Volume I, pages 2977-2987) on the free movement and residence within the Hellenic Republic of citizens of the European Union and their family members. This has effect as of 21 June 2007.
- Directive 2004/38/EC in a parallel translation
How well has the Directive been implemented?
- Compliance Study (Directive 2004/38/EC): Greece (PDF file from 2008)
- Table of correspondence for Directive 2004/38/EC: Greece (PDF file from 2008)
- Schengen Visa Rules and Border Entry for family of EU citizens
- Greece has implemented Directive 2004/38/EC on the rights of EU citizens and their families to move and reside in other EU member states. Good summary article by Kathy Tzilivakis
- Petition to European Parliament 0239/2007 by Y.K. (Greek), about Greece refusing to recognize the UK issued residence card of the non-EU wife of Greek citizen living in the UK.